RV Insurance

What is RV Insurance?

RV insurance can include different things depending on the type of RV you own. A policy covering a motorhome will include liability coverage, while a policy covering a travel trailer may include only physical damage coverage. To find the right coverage, we’ll need to discuss the type and usage of your RV.

Do I Need RV Insurance?

Liability insurance is required to operate a vehicle on MN roads, meaning coverage is required if you have a motorhome or other driving RV. If you own a travel trailer, you must have liability insurance on the vehicle towing the trailer in order to legally use public roads. If you have a loan on your RV, you’ll likely be required to carry physical damage coverage.

What Types of Coverage Are Available?

  • Collision Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your RV if it’s damaged while being driven.
  • Comprehensive Coverage: Pays to repair or replace your RV if it’s stolen, vandalized, or damaged in an incident other than a collision.
  • Vacation Liability Coverage: Covers you if someone is injured at your campsite and you’re deemed responsible
  • Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Provides liability coverage in a situation where the other party would typically have coverage but doesn’t or doesn’t have enough.
  • Roadside Assistance Coverage: Provides assistance if your RV is disabled on the road.
  • And More

Insurance is better with Nadon Insurance Agency